Saturday, November 18, 2006

Streampad Web Music Player

Earhead#101111 has joined the ranks of the 1700 bloggers that elbo.ws aggregates. I found some very useful posts in the forums there, including one about Streampad.

Streampad is an ajax/web2 style music player that has some overlap with Songbird in it's usefulness for finding music on the internet. I particularly like the Streampad playlist feature. I can organize music I've found without having to download it or open winamp, and sharing is easy.

So, without further ado, please press the big play button in the SP Player you see here. Watch out, pressing pause stops the music, but not the download -- click refresh if you want the music and the download to stop.

My first SP playlist: Michael Franti. You must know someone that would love to find music for peace in their Xmas stocking???? Buy it at Michael Franti's music store.

No comments: